Cancer Research Collaboration Fund
The WindsorEssex Community Foundation will host the CRC Fund.
To support collaborative cancer research initiatives in Windsor- Essex.
In partnership with the Windsor Essex Community Foundation, the Cancer Research Collaboration Fund will support local cancer research initiatives in two ways:
- Endowment – Monies directed to the endowment will live in perpetuity and proceeds will be distributed, starting on a date to be determined, on an annual basis to a cancer research related project or initiative.
- Accessible Funds – Monies directed towards this portion will be used to support initiatives on an as needed basis.
Criteria Established for Projects or Initiatives
Projects or Initiatives must demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Cancer Research
- Moving cancer research and healthcare forward
- Creating opportunities for better outcomes
- Creating opportunities for better healthcare
- Comprehensive in nature