WE-SPARK Health Institute is an innovative partnership between Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare, St. Clair College, University of Windsor and Windsor Regional Hospital that brings together health research strengths, expertise, and infrastructure from across the Windsor-Essex region of Ontario, Canada. They are establishing research pipelines to address pressing health issues, advancing discovery, innovation and technology, training and promoting excellence among our health professionals, and engaging our community.
• Create a dynamic research environment that enables, supports and promotes excellence.
• Translate and transfer research information to inspire and drive change.
• Secure the resources that WHI needs to achieve its mission.
Identity and Community Engagement
• Enhance understanding and build trust with the community.
• Build an effective and efficient organization.
To learn more about WE-SPARK wesparkhealth.com